PLEASE NOTE THAT UWP BURSARY APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 31 AUGUST 2018.
UWP Consulting is committed to investing in the education and development of South Africa’s youth in fields of study associated with the competencies required by the company. In this regard UWP offers bursaries, paid vacation work and experiential training, graduate employment and a structured mentoring programme, known as the Blueprint Programme, to assist young graduates with professional registration.
South African citizens who are pursuing BSc (Eng), BEng, BTech or post graduate studies in civil engineering at a recognised South African university or Technikon are eligible for bursaries. Undergraduate students must have successfully completed all first year subjects. Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Instructions for Online Applications:
- Download this form (Annexure 1) for your University or Technikon to fill in.
- Follow the steps below and fill in the online application form with your details.
- Upload all required documents i.e. ID document, your CV, full academic record, matric certificate, latest school financial statement and references (Max 3mb each).
- Look out for a confirmation email with your unique application reference number. Please use this reference number for all further correspondence with us.
- If you have any queries with regards to your application, please email email@example.com
- ID document
- Your CV
- Matric results & certificate
- Full academic record
- Reference from educational institution (Annexure 1)
- Latest university student fee statement