Reporting directly to the CEO and Senior Manager Responsible For Quality Management (SMRQ)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Training in ISO 9001 and ISO 9001 auditing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a built environment consulting practice.
- Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, MS Forms, Power Automate, and InfoPath.
- ProMan or similar.
- Innovative design and layout of Company’s websites.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems.
- Adobe Professional and relevant design software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse individuals.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to analyse and present information visually and clearly.
- Report writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail and process orientated.
Quality Management System (QMS):
- Maintain responsibility for the Company’s QMS comprehensively and in line with the Principles of ISO9001/2015.
- Provide training to staff, to improve knowledge and understanding of quality system requirements and to keep staff updated regarding any process changes.
- Co-ordinate the submission of Regional audits to be conducted in accordance with the Internal Quality Audits Schedule as well as the issuing and closing out of all non-conformance reports and corrective action reports.
- Collate the results of all Regional audits to compile audit summary reports and analyses to be tabled at MANCO SA, EXCO and the Board on the findings, non-conformances, areas and timing of improvements.
- Regular liaison with Regional MRQs and provision of guidance on the delivery of their responsibilities to enhance compliance with QMS and readiness for annual QMS audits.
- Ensure that all client complaints are adequately dealt with and that the relevant corrective action process is followed.
- Manage the external audit process on behalf of the Company. In January/February each year, contact DEKRA to book the annual external audits, arrange payment, and thereafter liaise with the external auditor regarding the audit timetable.
- Prior to the external audit, conduct audits at all Regional offices to identify and correct compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Annually identify key performance indicators for MANCO in terms of quality related objectives.
- Closely monitor the project close-out process, ensuring that information necessary for CVs and datasheets are captured on ProMan, and that project datasheets and CSQ’s are generated.
- Visits / make arrangements to engage with the Mariswe offices in Africa, as required, conduct audits / provide training / adapt the quality system to better suit their requirements.
- Assist SED companies with Quality system requirements as and when required.
Website and SharePoint Development and Maintenance:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Company’s Intranet site on SharePoint in terms of site development, ongoing updates and effecting continuous improvements to structure, layout and usability.
- Manage and maintain all information content on the Intranet site, including the Project Management Online Guide, and ensure that all content is kept up to date and relevant.
- Manage, administer, and update company template documents on SharePoint.
- Using SharePoint and related Microsoft 365 applications and programming code, execute the set-up and develop internal systems intended to replace manual workflows, as and when an opportunity for automation/improvement is identified.
- Maintain responsibility for updating contact details on corporate stationery templates and ensuring usability of the templates and sharing information with Senior IT Officer where applicable (e.g. email header changes).
- Ensure that regions do not produce their own branded material by facilitating the use of formal structures for writing / editing / design / printing of collateral.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs with specific relevance to the development of e-QMS.
- Maintain software documentation.
- Maintain, expand, and scale Mariswe’s website.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
CVs and Project Data Sheets:
- Ensure that standard formats for CVs are created and maintained on SharePoint.
- Ensure staff CVs are regularly updated and uploaded to SharePoint and provide monthly reports to the CEO.
- Ensure that the necessary information to update CVs is collected and maintained on SharePoint.
- Coordinate the writing of new Project Data Sheets with Project Managers each time a project reaches 75% completion.
- Conversion of Project data sheets into standard format required for tendering purposes.
- Regularly communicate with the Business Development team on the required formats for CVs and Project Data Sheets.
- Ensure that photographs are taken on key projects and events in consultation with external Graphic Designer.
- Compliance with and managing direct report’s compliance with the company’s Quality Management System (ISO9001:2015), which incorporates a Business Management System (BMS) and Project Management Online Guide (PMOG).
- Maintain regular and continued professional development through on the job training, in-house courses, seminars or outsourced specialist training as required and agreed with the manager.
- Involvement in various special projects as and when required and requested.
Achievement of objectives will be measured and reviewed during the annual staff appraisal.
Appointments will be made in line with the requirements of the Mariswe Employment Equity Plan with particular focus on black South African citizens. In particular, the policy aims to combine the Company’s commitment to transformation and to attract and retain key employees within a flexible framework which can accommodate the varied circumstances under which the Company is required to hire staff. Applications from disabled candidates is encouraged.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY.
CLOSING DATE: 09 DECEMBER 2022
REF. NO: QUALCOMPOFFICER_WEBAPPDEV_BRY_NOV2022